At the Mermaid Conference Centre
A panel of specialist speakers has been assembled for this year’s Grain Market Outlook Conference to debate the key issues facing the UK industry and the way forward for your business. This year’s programme will also be marking the UK's Presidency of the EU, with the line-up of speakers reflecting a political and global tone.
This year's Conference agenda will include discussion on:
- the global market outlook for the coming season
- managing threats and opportunities
- the domestic and European impact of the Single Payment Scheme
- drivers in EU policy following the legacy of the 2004/05 'exceptional' year
- new export opportunities
- the commercial potential of biofuels in the UK
- improving relationships across the grain chain
The afternoon session will enable you to have your say in the interactive ‘ask the audience’ sessions.
Cost £65 for levy-payers, £240 for non-levy payers. See www.hgca.com for full programme and registration details or call 020 7520 3948 to book.